We attach great importance to your privacy and your personal data. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the applicable statutory regulations, in particular the Austrian Data Protection Act – DPA, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as the Austrian Telecommunications Act (TCA).
AUDIO MOBIL Elektronik GmbH, Audio-Mobil-Strasse 5-7, 5282 Ranshofen, Austria, T +43 7722 62 820-0, F +43 7722 62 820-2, firstname.lastname@example.org (referred to below as “we“ or “us“).
2. Processing of personal data, purpose and legal basis
Within the scope of our business relationship, we may process personal data such as:
- Business contact information (e.g. name, salutation, contact person, function, company, company address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number);
- Individual information, such as role, information from publicly available sources (e.g. company register), customer number;
- Financial data for the processing of payments (e.g. account number, VAT number, reminder data, block indicators, turnover);
- Information, which is necessary in the context of the initiation, maintenance and administration of business relationships or information you have voluntarily provided (e.g. information regarding our offers, orders, order confirmations, delivery notes, invoices, contracts, etc.);
- Data regarding your visits such as date, place, name of our visited employee.
In general, you have provided this data to us. However, we may have received this data from the company for which you are working for (e.g. from your colleagues or superiors), from publicly available sources (e.g. company register), or from third parties who may lawfully submit personal data to us (e.g. other affiliated companies), or this data has been created from our IT systems (e.g. customer number). Please note that we do not process all above listed personal data in each case. The processing of data depends on the respective individual case and on your relationship with us.
Purpose of the processing:
In the course of our business relationship, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Communication and customer support (e.g. processing of enquiries);
- Initiation, maintenance and administration of business relationships as well as enchancing customer relations (e.g. processing of orders, accounting, contracts, customer administration and service, etc.);
- Maintenance and protection of the security of our products and services and plant safety (e.g. access control);
- Assurance of the IT security and the IT operations;
- Visitor management (for the organization of external visits, including corporate hospitality, preparation of visitor badges, WLAN access, catering);
- Organization of events and seminars;
- Compliance with legal requirements (e.g. retention requirements in accordance with tax and commercial law);
- Direct advertising regarding our products and services, unless you have expressed your objection to such usage of the data;
- Processing of insurance cases;
- Data protection management;
- Legal counselling and dispute resolution, enforcement of existing contracts and for the examination, establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
The processing is necessary to achieve the purposes set out above. If you do not wish to provide us certain personal data, this could mean that we cannot conclude the contract, cannot provide the requested service, cannot take the requested pre-contractual measures or cannot fulfil the stated purposes in accordance with the contract or the law. Please note that not all above listed purposes will apply in each case. The processing depends on the respective individual case and on your relationship with us. The examples above are not exhaustive.
The processing is based on the implementation of pre-contractual measures and performance of a contract in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR as well as on our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR (smooth and secure run of business). It may also be the case that the processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations (e.g. tax obligations) pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR. Only in exeptional cases, if none of the abovementioned legal basis is eligible, the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR.
3. Do we share your data?
Provided this is necessary and permitted to fulfill the above stated purposes, we may share personal data with other departments or companies of our group (https://www.starlim-sterner.com/en/contact/company-sites/) or with third parties such as legal consultants, tax consultants, auditors or other business partners (e.g. logistic partners for the processing of deliveries). Personal data may also be submitted to our data processors (e.g. IT-provider).
If the above-mentioned recipients are located in countries outside of the European Union (in so-called “third countries”), the local data protection laws may not offer the same data protection level as in your country of residence. A transfer will therefore only take place in accordance with the statutory provisions if the European Commission has adopted an adequacy decision for the third country, if appropriate safeguards have been agreed with the recipient (e.g. EU Standard Contractual Clauses), the recipient participates in an approved certification system, binding corporate rules according to Art. 47 GDPR exist or there is a derogation for specific situations according to Art 49 GDPR (e.g. the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or you have explicitly consented to the proposed transfer).
4. How long do we store your data?
As soon as your personal data is no longer required for the fulfillment of the abovementioned purposes, your data will be deleted, unless there are longer statutory retention periods or other (legally justified) purposes, which require a continued storage of your data.
5. Your rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Right to access the personal data concerning you that is being processed by us (Art. 15 GDPR);
- Right to rectification of inaccurate data (Art. 16 GDPR);
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR), where appropriate;
- Right to restriction of processing of your data (Art. 18 GDPR), where appropriate;
- Right to object to the data processing at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation (Art. 21 GDPR);
- Right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (Art. 20 GDPR), where appropriate;
- Right to withdraw consent declarations at any time without a reason in order to hinder further processing of your personal data that has been collected and usede based on a consent declaration;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
In case of any questions concerning your personal data, contact us at email@example.com.